Is it too early for a Spring wishlist? This winter, Boston has gone from freezing -8 temps to 60 degrees in a single week. Who knows what the weather is planning for us next, so I’m going to go ahead and prep for Spring! I’m definitely SWOONING over these looks from She In, since they’re not only on trend and super cute, but they’re ridiculously affordable too! Take a look:
1. White Deep V-Neck Dress // $16.62
2. Red Round Neck Dress // $15.49
3. Blue Twin Pocket Half Sleeve Dress // $12.09
4. Red V-Neck Dress // $18.13
5. Pink Bow Dress // $20.77
6. Black Polka Dot Blouse // $16.62
7. Grey Peplum Top // $15.49
It’s so hard to choose a favorite, but I could totally imagine rocking that pink bow dress to transition into Spring! Easter parties, brunches, I’d have that one on repeat for sure. I have this obsession with dressed that have pockets (perfect place to store your phone!) so that blue twin pocket dress is calling out to me too!
Comment Challenge: Which of these picks is your favorite to usher in Spring 2016?